If your PDB server uses a custom root CA certificate, you may want to provide REVEN with this information.
In order to do so when REVEN is running in a Docker container, please follow the procedure below:
- Temporarily copy
~/Reven2on the server hosting REVEN, assuming you kept
~/Reven2as REVEN’s work directory.
- From REVEN’s installation directory, run the REVEN container:
- Get your container’s name:
sudo docker ps | grep tetrane
- Get a terminal in your container:
sudo docker exec -it <container_name> bash
- From the docker’s terminal, add the root CA certificate to the list of known root CA certificates:
cat /Reven2/<your_root_CA_certificate.crt> >> /reven/share/reven/quasar/venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/certifi/cacert.pem
- Exit the container’s terminal:
- Commit your running container to a new image:
sudo docker commit <container_name> tetrane/reven2:2.x.x-with-root-CA
- Stop your running container:
- Edit the
run.shscript and update the
REVEN_VERSIONvariable to match your new image’s name: e.g.
- Run the container again: